ITA SERVICES GROUP treats the privacy of our visitors and users with the highest importance. This policy details the measures that we take to preserve and safeguard
1) Our Details
This website is run by a Private Company incorporated and based in South Africa trading as ITA SERVICES GROUP and with PSIRA REG NR. 1269622 and C. Luvhani, S. Cadle, L .Irelan and F .Sinthumule, as Directors.
ITA SERVICES GROUP (PTY) LTD contact details:
Phone: +27 (0)21 551 4550
2) Information Collection
We call data that identifies or could reasonably be used to identify you as an individual ‘Personal Data’. This includes information about you that you give us by filling in forms on this site, registering or by corresponding with us by phone, live web chat, email or otherwise. This information may include your full name, job title and contact details including your email address and telephone number. We do not collect or process any special categories of Personal Data.
3) Your Information and how we use it
We collect your data, including Personal Data, for certain legitimate business interests of ours. Processing under this basis may occur in the following circumstances:
- When you make a request for further information on our website, either through a demo form, live web chat, contact form or similar transmission, we will use the data you provide to fulfil your request for information. We will also store this information on our database and use it to follow up with you, either by telephone or through an electronic communication.
- When you register on our website, we will use the data provided to give you access to resources on the website.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, your email address will be stored with our third party processor, Campaign Monitor, and we will use this to fulfil your subscription request.
- When you interact with our website, we use Google Analytics to better understand your journey and help us provide improvements. Google Analytics may record your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of which would be classified as Personal Data.
- Where you have provided us with your details, we may contact you to notify you of changes to our services.
When you register on our website, you are also given the opportunity to provide us with your consent. If you choose to do this, then we will use the Personal Data provided with your registration to let you know about our products and services which we think you will find interesting. You will be able to access resources on the website and will be sent relevant email notifications based on your interests. We may also contact you by telephone.You can subsequently withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us, or following the ‘unsubscribe’ link that is provided in emails from ITA SERVICES GROUP. Any information that we process, including Personal Data, will be stored on a secure server behind a firewall. We will not retain your Personal Data for longer than is necessary for the processing. Where you have registered and provided your consent to receive communications from us, then we will retain your Personal Data for this purpose until your consent is withdrawn.
4) Where will Your Information be Shared?
We use third party processors to assist us in storing your data safely and securely while interacting with our website. These third parties are carefully screened so we can ensure that there are adequate controls in place and, where relevant, that such third parties are GDPR compliant. Additionally, where this would result in the transfer of Personal Data outside the EEA, we have confirmed that there are appropriate transfer mechanisms in place.
5) Your Rights
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you possess a number of rights in relation to your Personal Data. These rights include:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access;
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object; and
- rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling. We are committed to upholding these rights. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the details below.
Where you have provided us with consent, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. To reiterate, you can do this at any time by contacting us directly or following the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided in any electronic communications you receive from us.
You also have the right to complain to a supervisory authority where you feel that our processing of your Personal Data has infringed your rights.
6) Accessing your Information
If you wish to exercise your right of access, then you may make a subject access request by contacting us as per the below. In most cases, we will not charge you a fee and will respond within one month. Fees may be charged for repeated or vexatious requests and we may take two months to provide all information in response to particularly complex requests. We will let you know if this is the case.
8) Third Party Links